SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

Now that they have done the inexcusable and withdrawn their...

1. 82 Posts.
    Now that they have done the inexcusable and withdrawn their capital raising venture and finally allowing investors to trade in an "informed market", it will now be up to the ASX and ASIC to determine if criminal charges should be laid against the existing and previous SEN directors for misleading the sharemarket - both through their misleading announcements and their director-lead board leaks to brokers intentionally designed to prop up the share price.

I have a diary of information that was released to the market over the past 2 years via LKT brokers and given Mr Kirwan is also a director of that firm, it is unlikely he can claim to have been unaware nor arms-length of such communications......

Allowing investors to hold whilst they sell down has been a historical trend of sen and FG's $1.27M net gain last year is testiment to that claim.

I could (and should) have gotten out at .60+ if not .80+ but for bad advice from their "preferred" broker. May they all rot in hell (but a jail cell will do just fine) for the demise of our profits let alone the missed opportunities many have had over the past year whilst we listened to their crap!

Anyone starting a class action, please promote via HC as there will be countless others who will jump on board.

I don't mind missing an opportunity by misreading the market - but not when the professional advice was to do otherwise.

And it is not appropriate for the jiggy's and smugglers of the world to gloat (although I'ms sure they are enjoying it!) .....many an investor has suffered at the hands of intentionally misleading info and that is a sad day for the entire investment community. ASIC exists to protect shareholder interests and they have failed miserably here. And another nail in the coffin for the adage - never trust a broker!

LKT and SEN directors - look out....we're coming to get ya!

Jimmi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $22.51K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398140 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 855001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.