OCV octaviar limited

class action latest

1. 7,867 Posts.
    We are all aware of orders out of 31 Jan CA court room.
    What initially was supposed to be final filings, is stretched to April filings.
    Or am I mangling all this scheduling yet again.
    God help me!!!

No: (P)NSD324/2009
    Federal Court of Australia
    District Registry: New South Wales
    Division: General

MERCEDES HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN 086 169 422 and others named in the schedule
    Plaintiff

ANDREA WATERS and others named in the schedule
    Defendant

ORDER

JUDGE: Justice Perram
    DATE OF ORDER: 31 January 2012
    WHERE MADE: Sydney

THE COURT ORDERS THAT:

1. The Applicants file and serve an Amended Statement of Claim and Further Amended Application, in the form annexed to these Short Minutes and marked “Annexure A”, by 31 January 2012.
    2. The Third Wellington INV, Tenth S.C. Kyling and Eleventh S.R. Price Respondents file and serve their Defences to the Amended Statement of Claim by 10 April 2012.
    3. The Applicants pay the costs of the Respondents thrown away by reason of the amendments to the Statement of Claim.
    4. The Respondents have leave to have all costs orders made in their favour payable forthwith, either as agreed or as taxed.
    5. The applications of the First A.J.Waters, Second Wellington INV, Fifth G.Hitchings, SixthJ.A.Whateley, Seventh A.S.Diamond, Eighth C.W.White, Ninth D.Beale, Tenth S.C.Kyling, Eleventh S.R.Price, Twelfth M.G.Hiscock, Thirteenth M.C.King and Fourteenth Respondents P.J.Manka have the proceedings against them summarily dismissed be dismissed with costs.
    6. That there be a further directions hearing on 17 April 2012.
    7. Liberty to apply on 7 days written notice.

THE COURT NOTES THAT:

8. Conditional agreements have been reached to discontinue the proceedings against the Fifth G.Hitchings, Sixth J.A.Whateley, Seventh J.S.Diamond, Eighth Craig Robert White, Ninth D.Beale, Twelfth M.G.Hiscock, Thirteenth M.C.King, Fourteenth P.J.Manka and Fifteenth I.Zelinsky Respondents. These agreements are conditional on approval pursuant to section 33V(1) of the Federal Court of Australia Act 1976. The Applicants intend to file an application for this approval shortly.
    (Names added by simgrund)

Date that entry is stamped:

Could anyone help with the meaning of:
    "..approval pursuant to section 33V(1) of the Federal Court of Australia Act 1976."

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.