SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Class Action/Lawsuit against SO4/Board, page-217

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    You do what you gotta do Paul: that of which seems to be closing your eyes and ignoring all the risks and anything that is not positive about a stock you own - an interesting investment aproach, and I do hope your investment strategy delivers good returns for you. But iIf you feel that blocking posters who point out risks or discuss objectively company issues will help with your investment strategy and magically make those risks or company issues/risks dissapear then I would have to respectfully disagree with you.

Me on the other hand, I prefer to learn and discuss about the risks and negatives of a business more so than the positives. This way I understand the "worst case" scenario, and work up from there. There is no point lying to one's self about the company's risks and negatives - that won't change the risk profile of the business, but it will indeed open up an investor to those very risks he/she disregards.

For me, acknowledging risks/businesses issues and building that into a business valuation (if indeed one is warranted) seems to work for me, but I get that everyone is entitled to their own investment approach, so you do you and don't let me stop you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.