1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Thankyou for the polite and civil response. It is greatly...

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    Thankyou for the polite and civil response. It is greatly appreciated.

Quite the noble endeavour to ensure the involvement by Australian Super is investigated in the hope that they are held accountable for any potentially uncovered misdeads.

Committing yourself to IDR and EDR processes without knowing if any wrongdoing occured is quite time consuming. I note you make clear you are not claiming there has been any inappropriate behaviour.

Perhaps you are one of many on these forums that love to fish and Australian Super certainly qualifies as big game.

I too am a big believer in entities following the rule of law and not breaching the Corporations Act and have endeavoured to be a strong advocate for sound corporate governance. I have argued about related matters on various threads in the past - particularly when it comes to composition of boards and the role of independent and non executive directors.

Will you be pursuing any avenues to check that the AJM BOD acted responsibly and in accordance with relevant laws - particularly in regard to continuous disclosure obligations and insolvent trading?

To me the suspicions raised about the behaviour of Australian Super as an AFSL holder have a weaker foundation than obvious questions that come to mind about the actions of AJM's directors.

I look forward to learning of your plans to hold the board to the same lofty standards that you are applying to AS.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by Sjlasx: 23/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $8.908K 2.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 37279840 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 36169991 80
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 265000
Last updated 14.07pm 10/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.