NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Class action or complaint to ASIC

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    This is very frustrating and just wanted to see how we can get a class action or raise a group complaint to ASIC.

This was a big deceit and I am sure many people lost a lot of money. Personally, I lost a fortune and lost everything and been suffering for over a year due to this debacle.

Agree that you should have only invested what you can afford to lose, but in my case I did not jump in on the speculation of the ATT deal. I got sucked in with the repeated confirmation that the deal is there and ONLY when Bergen put in the funds/commitment for $10M. That made me to believe that the deal is going ahead and now with the funds in hand, everything is fine.

It was shocking to go into suspension a few days after Bergen funds ANN. No one still has explained what happened to the deal and why it did not go ahead when there was funds in hand.

This really makes me to believe that the whole saga was deceitful somehow, but the mystery is why Joe did not sell his shares. As far as I know he has not sold any. Think we need to get full understanding of what happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.