NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

I have reported to ASIC using the below link and urge everyone...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    I have reported to ASIC using the below link and urge everyone to do so we can get some action on this.

http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/report-misconduct-to-asic/

It is not just coincidental that WW also gets involved. This is the second time I got shafted. First with MNE where I lost a considerable amount of money and actually put in borrowed money in XTV thinking I can regain the losses on MNE.

If you research MNE share consolidation, my $25000 turned into $50 overnight by a 400:1 reconsolidation by WW & team> So who made all the money on re-listing ? The current board and investors shafting all previous holders who invested millions.

I had a chat with WW last week and understandably he disclosed this is the path they are undergoing for XTV in their plans to relist as a shell. So second time around, I am stuffed by the same team.

Pls requesting you all possible to lodge a complaint with ASIC :

After 1 year, we still don’t have answers on what went wrong :

• They said that the deal is on even after AT&T withdrew claiming they will sell to the party directly.
      They further claimed that they sourced finance from Bergen to arrange this deal.
      Now they had the deal and the money, then what happened ?
      They paid the Bank loan using Bergen money
      Bergen secured their finance against the company assets. So my understanding is, they will use another relisting to draw a couple of million dollars and end up handing it over to Bergen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.