BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Class action possible?, page-38

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Not questioning your expertise as you know what your are talking about and I appreciate all of your input on these forums. I have learned a lot from your comments.

My question comes to mind - logically speaking how could an auditor have indemnity against improper business practices?
    An auditor would be taught what best practice is and know what isn't and therefore any act outside of that (as broad as it probably is) could be potentially argued as acting with intent.

So talking along those lines, plenty of carrots, no stick!

I am not alleging that that is what has happened but experts who deal with corporate books are qualified to do so and paid accordingly and as such should be able to work to all edges of their expertise which includes all aspects of 'health checks' of a business which includes money coming and going and how!...otherwise you could argue that it doesn't take experts to do the job, which is certainly not the case.

But with this kind of oversight how could any investor trust any companies moving forward?

It seems the difference between a successful company and a complete implosion these days on the ASX comes down to how creative the information is packaged to the market and for how long they can keep the party rolling.

Plenty of rambling here and maybe not a lot of sense. lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.