BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Class action possible?, page-93

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    When you are inside the “cash receipt and invoice “ camp the rewards are great....share and option bonuses will flow the better the projected “sales” look and they are worth more as the share price is going up. That camp is also all intertwined via a relationship or friendship so why not approve it. Anything less and the machine doesn’t roll on.

To the outside camp ( investors and public in general and a vast amount of staff ) reporting figures that way is beyond belief and yep it amazes how any board could approve that release once everyone realises what has happened.

I still don’t see how if things are “kosher” as RE says why there is even an investigation going on or how the sp has tanked to this point. Jut get a load of happy customers to confirm all is good and staff to get online and tell everyone how amazing their bonuses and commission has been because on sales of 40 - 100 mill there must be a huge amount of sales staff that have cleaned up via so many businesses signing up at 12k a pop.

A media campaign simply can’t bring down a huge entity if that entity has a robust business behind it. A media campaign has caused administration has it? Where is the cash? Where are the customers who have all paid? How can a media campaign or IT issue or management restructure or any other excuse they want to roll out cause a stock to become untradeable and delisted? Absolutely unbelievable if everyone has mistaken this and the business is totally 100% kosher as RE says. They will stand to make close to a bill i reckon out of the lawsuit and must be jumping with glee at how in the bag this case is. After all there’s nothing to see here is there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.