HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

I emailed the company a few times on a number of matters, but I...

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I emailed the company a few times on a number of matters, but I don’t think they showed much interest.

I think the share price at the moment is down because of the ASIC prosecution. Until we have the results of the trial we will not see investment in the company. So there is little the CEO could do in my opinion about the share price. However, they probably could update the website so potential investors don’t think this is a sanitiser and COVID rat kit company. There seems to be very little drive from management in the way of marketing. It’s like they just expect things to happen without working for results.

This company traded around 5c before COVID on weaker performance than current, so I think we will see what investor appetite is like once the judgement is delivered. Hopefully it’s punishing on the doc and not on the company so much. Until then the price will not change. It’s too risky for most, regardless how well they perform. They haven’t performed well, but even if they did it would be difficult to entice investment right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.