OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Dave, sorry to hear that. I guessed that you were an earlier...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Dave, sorry to hear that. I guessed that you were an earlier purchaser of OZL/OXR based on what you said about being down $2 per share. The reason I put my purchases and average purchase price as well as my payout 'per share' was to allow others to get an idea of the range of possible payouts and how grossly unfair the 'secret formula' ended up being. I got about 15% of the purchase price of my shares back plus I was then able to sell them at a profit not long after they came out of suspension. You lost a large % and were compensated to the tune of about 5% of the value of your purchases. In my view (although perhaps not S&Gs) shareholders purchasing before the 'loss period' were just as disadvantaged by OZLs disgraceful hiding of their true balance sheet position. Had they dealt with it straight up then sure people like me wouldn't have had the opportunity to buy at $1, 70c and 55c but more importantly existing shareholders like you would not have suffered to the extend of watching the SP fall from 3.50 to 0.55. I would always have found another investment; you as an existing shareholder in a company that had performed well pre merger and management were representing was in a strong position did nothing wrong from a LT investors perspective by holding as the SP started to fall in the pre litigation period. I am sorry that you have not been compensated nearly to the extent that I, and other later investors, were.

Hopefully you've had better luck since and will continue to!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.