OCV octaviar limited

class action settlement, page-3

1. 525 Posts.
    IMF have about much compassion for PIF investors interests as they would have stepping on a Dung Beetle . It is a purely a business transaction only, get in and get out quick ,with minimum risk for themselves.. Now lets try at an objective analysis of just some of our known losses from malfeasance .. 200 million PIF unlawful loan used to pay out Fortress , ,OCV debts and other shonky investments ( Resolute Capital) PIF funds illegally used to pay dividends for OCV shareholders with a falsified signature that nobody knows from whence it originated .( I never had sex with that women etc ) excuse "Monies illegally used to shore up living and l leisure , probably in the 50 to 60 million range( from memory only).I did write a submission on this subject to ASIC . PIF funds used to invest in mezzanine third rankling mortgage loans in complete contravention of the PIF PDS and these ,are only some of the illegal acts I can think of quickly. There would be a lot more.. If KPMG are offering 20 million they know damn well they could be up for a hell of a lot more in a court of law- that the way the legal system works. All PIF investors should reject this ludicrous and obscene offer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.