GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Why are you even here? - Why not. Its a forum to discuss stocks....

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Why are you even here?
    - Why not. Its a forum to discuss stocks. If you can find me a forum thats discussing GSW to the same level of detail but isn't an investing forum id probably comment more there. Although I'd still read HC like I always do.

You have no purchase of the stock and created your account in Jan and every single one of your posts are just on GSW?
    - Yes I hold no stock in GSW.
    - My account was created nearly 2 years ago.
    - Definitely guilty of only posting on GSW, maybe I should spread my wings more(or stop posting on GSW). Lots of people complaining about non holder posters focusing on GSW have posted the majority of their own posts on GSW. There are plenty of ways you could set up a private forum for holders only to post on GSW, if thats important to you.

What's your angle commenting on GSW?
    - I don't have an angle. Its fascinating I've enjoyed reading all the back and forth on people trying to decipher the business model and announcements.

I just read through your posts and they are all negative spun.
    Why would someone create an account purely to focus on GSW at a time when it has made the news if not to down ramp it.
    - Don't believe the hype. Not on GSW but on HC. Sure stocks can be pumped and dumped and manipulated. But generally they are very small cap stocks and HC would play a very small part if it all. I firmly believe that no amount of posting(upramping/downramping) from anybody will seriously impact future price on this stock, its market cap is huge, 80% is held by the top 20 and there is so much information in the public sphere.

How i mentioned arm chair critics. I think you would have to be in that bucket.
    - Fair enough. All I can say is I haven't called anyone cockroach, scum or shorter but I've been called it all. Ive treated everyone with more respect than has been shown to me by some posters (not referring to you, your queries are polite and reasonable).

Maybe i will stop posting on GSW soon, there isn't any new information coming to light. And reading these threads that are devolving into football team barracking(holders vs non holders) although humorous isn't exactly enlightening.

Lastly I don't take delight in anybody potentially losing money, in fact its one of the reasons I've taken an interest in these discussions. I care about trust in the financial markets and protections for investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.