GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Class action under investigation!, page-112

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142

Losing a few cents in potential income from a furniture company whose management possibly discovered their drivers or contractors did not feel the need to dusturb their current cosy arrangements is not in my opinion a material matter to disclose in a growing business.

The AFR report was along the lines of "thanks but no thanks"? It's ok not to proceed with a service once considered my be helpful to deliver smaller items quickly but with furniture maybe it was found not to be a suitable application because of the time it takes to.loan and unload delivered fyrnitfur. It's not like a parcel is it. Truckers don't like to be monitored at all and don't even like mobile phones for base to contact them on except for private entertainment.

Truckers and lots of other employees do lots of things during any day not authorised by their employers and they don't want to have a record of where they been even, so GSW is not for those type people attempting to continue their activities so gsw only suits serious contractors operating legitimate legal enterprises best.

A Class Action may be dangerous to discover more about the reasons some potential customers did not proceed with the services offered by GSW.
    Maybe GSW should not have announced every customer they signed up to show interest but let's face it only those who use the service will benefit and if everyone were to use it then the benefit would be lost. Dominoes Pizza have their own system they not sharing with other pizza operators are they and why would they want to.lose their delivery advantage?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.