GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Class action under investigation!, page-177

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    I guess the point is you can't count on any of these business relationships and xyz # of deliveries - which you all seem to selectively cite as proof of future revenue then almost in the same sentence tell me it's PAYG - resulting in a dependable revenue stream because - as you and your fees keep reminding us idiots is SAas101. Your very first sentence quoting NA Williams will 'conservatively result in 1.12 bn deliveries per year is therefore utter nonsense, cannot be relied upon - because the company has no idea whether in fact according to the SAaS business model that again you keep reminding us dummies it can be turned off any day, if indeed it is ever turned on! How can this be a business you people want to pay. $500m for or even some hysterical posters would pay twice as much as that! Sure after a year or two of deliveries growing literally exponentially to tens of millions and glowing testimonials we might get a feel for customer uptake and appreciation and therefore a sense of "recurringness", but at the moment that is simply not possible. The fact revenue growth rate decline in the latest quarter when the company had ample resources to throw at sales terms and global economy is booming is hardly a bullish indicator - I would expect deliveries to double from this base per quarter. That $30m they raised in August obviously didn't go into a sales team - why not, what was the money raised for? Pure greed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.