GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Class action under investigation!, page-180

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Totally understand your feelings... I knew the Investment Manager, who later became a Broker who had been instructed by Alan Bond company to buy his 1 cent Wattle Gully Gold Mines shares for $1 using AFT Fixed Trusts money which his company controlled under a management company then known as Parker Management. I knew the Trustees who battled with Bond then... He was a crook then and continued his activities even as Bob Hawke was praising him publically for being such a great bloke.... he was stealing larger and larger amounts from Bell Resources... I knew but could not say anything wrong about such a guy the public thought he was great winning the Americas cup using stolen money...their own money probably.

I don't believe GSW management are in this category at all, its a new technology which needs developing with highly intelligent and skilled engineers who may now be discouraged by ASX rules interpretations & AFR media BS.
    Luckily with the top 20 holding 80% of the stock they might be able to carry on regardless to develop the service. fully. AFR are milking the uncertainty just like some of our politicians do to gain maximum ratings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.