GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Class action under investigation!, page-31

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142

Never heard of this group. Who are they and what's their claim to fame and what is their angle for a Class Action? They seeking to distract management and current clients on whose behalf? It's the ASX investors. It's risky Business because most on ASX are lazy and want others to make money for them and if it's easier money then even better.

Class Actions only make lawyers wealthy and destroy enterprise in the modern world and waste their life time of investors thinking they too might get a payout.

I say it's not worth the heart ache and sorrow it will bring going to court to hear the bull coming from all sides.

The legal fraternity hate progress themselves keeping competitors out of some of their repetitive functions of property transfer by having Politicians protect them with a monopoly. If there was true competition many of the current property transfer functions would have been modernised like John Cain did to Titles Office years ago.

I say give up the Class Action for breaking a few silly ASX rules and let them carry on being enterprising even if so drops. If yiu dont illI'bet someone will take it over for pennies and grow the company then come back.under another name and list for billions. DYOR
    Last edited by Gillysrooms: 03/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.