IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

G'day everyone...Our discussions on IGE have ranged from...

1. 41,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    G'day everyone...

Our discussions on IGE have ranged from desperate to melancholy and, with no news now forthcoming regarding either the ASX suspension or funding and the directors propping up liquidity, we regular posters have had enough discussions that end up going nowhere.

Its plain to me that we aren't going to get any info from the co. any time soon. I personally am fed up with waiting patiently and feel that we should decide if a class action against the directors is what shareholders want to go with, or if we should recognise that we've just lost our $$$s.

I'm asking for views on the possibility of pursuing a class action?

We also need someone who has some legal experience, preferably with understanding of how to get a class action going, to undertake the effort to lead enquiries with lawyers and to negotiate arrangements.

There are 1,564 Holders with less than 100,000 shares each, around half of this number have less than 1,000. Many, like me, aren't big traders but simply trying to make superannuation money a wee bit bigger. Some, I reckon, have been holding for years and have lost interest. Therefore I consider there's probably not much money to start a class action fund.

So is it worth pursuing a class action?

cheers Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.