IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

For people saying the ASX should be checking every announcement...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260

For people saying the ASX should be checking every announcement is factual is ridiculous the amount of announcements that are made and the number made before 10:00am (like the original funding one) is crazy and the amount of man power to look into each and everyone to verify that it is all correct and true.

I don't agree. For a start the original funding one was released around midday. All announcements that are lodged as price sensitive are scrutinised by the ASX to ensure they are in fact price sensitive before being released. There were a number of red flags that should of been acted on by the ASX before the original announcement was released.
    This company had a history of releasing bogus funding announcements.
    They announced that they had finalised 300 million in funding, close to a third of a billion dollars eek.png That in itself should of been enough to ask for further clarification. LCL recently announced a deal with Tesla. ASX asked for further clarification before releasing it. That's their job to ensure companies don't make false and outrageous claims in their announcements. They should of asked for clarification or confirmation of funding before releasing it but failed to do so ( it was lunchtime on NYE after all ) leaving it to trade for days before finally acting on it.
    It makes no difference now anyway. There's very little us holders can do except wear it. There is no protection for shareholders investing on the ASX hence I have very little left invested. To be honest, it's nothing but a ...... joke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.