OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Jmegl. Dont get me started of what i think of Barry Cusack, Owen...

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jmegl. Dont get me started of what i think of Barry Cusack, Owen Hegarty and Andrew Michelmoron.

They disclosed the debt as Non-current, check what AM was saying in Sept-Oct that year before suspension Nov-Dec, the guy was either lying, or had no clue about his balance sheet.

It has been discussed to death already, but i blame myself for only selling 10% of my holding just before the merger with ZFX, where i did not get a vote.(wont go into that one)....that should have been my red flag to get out 100%.

From what i heard Cusack really pushed Hegarty to move aside with a big $10m payout ($8m after s/holders knocked it back), he said he was not getting any younger and the joker is 7 or so years older than Hegarty. Michelmoron was in Zinifex for only weeks before the merger, AGAIN a red flag that i did not act on.

Maybe at the end i held Hegarty in too high regard, as i felt he did a stellar job with OXR....like they say "it can take years to build, but seconds to destroy"

I blame myself for not keeping a close enough eye on the debt amount, but from what i recall that came in ($US250m)a day before the merger ($US/AUD exchange rate was low at the time).

You just about destroy a company and you get another job BOYS CLUB:
    Andrew Michelmoron - running MM for chinese
    Barry Cusack - Chairman of Brockman resources
    Owen Hegarty - Director Fortescue Metals

Agree about decent watchdog...dont have one in this country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.