IDG 0.00% $3.50 indago resources ltd

I am someone that has half an idea about the concepts of...

1. 405 Posts.
    I am someone that has half an idea about the concepts of registered and listed companies and consider myself 'qualified to trade on the ASX'.

All I am saying is that you must have obtained details about the wrong company from ASIC - either your mistake or theirs.

Of course they are still 'listed' - you can still buy and sell their shares freely on the ASX. That is what 'listed' means in most circles.

So just to clarify -

The company is a 'Registered' company and they presently meets the requirements defined by ASIC.

The company is 'listed' on the ASX so they presently meet the requirements of the ASX and ASIC is respect of buying and selling their shares to and from the public via the ASX.

The company has proposed to 'de-list' from the ASX so their shares will no longer be able to be bought or sold on the ASX.

They will remain registered subsequent to that and retain all of the remaining shareholder at that time. It will just be more difficult to sell your shares from then on as you must arrange a buyer via your own means.

Nothing 'official' about it - just relevant information.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.