IDG 0.00% $3.50 indago resources ltd

class action, page-29

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think that's exactlly what we should do and you are right Kevin, and we can't sit passively or hopelessly waiting for and watching the company torip us off or treat it's insignificant shareholders (individually) like a piece of dirt.
    As i mentioned in my last post RE:Notice of General meeting dated 26/07/2011, one of the reasons for delisting was lack of liquidity, only 2,253,435 shares had been traded since start of the company's on-maket buy-back, so if 3870 members holding 5,914,837 shares at that time, up to date presumably there are still about more than 2 million shares our there held by thousand people including me.

if we can't be protected by the relevant government bodies or anything like that to protect the vanerable shareholders, why can't we try to protect ourselves? one person's voice may not be heard, but the voice of thousand people should be heard loudly!!! we want justice we want more detailed explaintions, and we want to know how they are going to use or spend our hard-earned money when we have no control of our OWN money.

where are all these thousand shareholders???

i remember this share was once one of the most popular and talked shares and people buying it like crazy including me and hoping they were going to look after us......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.