PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

The only positive thing to do is to take class action against...

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    The only positive thing to do is to take class action against this company.

I am informing a legal firm this morning and I will let you know how it goes

This is the email I am sending the legal firm. Nothing might come out of it but at least I will try. I can't believe I worked so hard for that money and it's all gone.

"I would like to discuss the possibility of initiating action against Promesa (ASX: PRA) for misleading information to the market.
    The price of the stock has falled in the space of few months from $0.60 down to $0.11.
    They have claimed on ASX announcements of "Nov 16, 2011", "Dec 28, 2011", "Jan 18, 2012" that there were delays in drilling results.
    Yet during the entire period the price of the stock has been falling.
    When the results were eventually announced "Feb 21, 2012" the results for all 9 holes were announced at the same time, and the results were extremely bad.
    This would indicate that the results were potentially known to management or at least the extent of how bad they were.
    Also on "Dec 21, 2011" the company in response to ASX query to explain its price drop, mentioned delay in drilling results but at no point did they give any indication as to how bad the results could be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.