OCV octaviar limited

If I am not wrong the CA is based on the number of units held by...

1. 19 Posts.
    If I am not wrong the CA is based on the number of units held by ????? qualified Investors multiplied by $1 as at 29/01/2008. That was in the order of 7.5 million units but other than IMF, I don't think anyone is privy to the numbers involved in CA. IMF may also be going after 'damages' suffered by investors.
    Again, if I am not wrong the cut-off date was moved from around the time this sorry saga started to a date in October 2008 which I believe included some new Investors that paid somewhat less. If that assumption is correct it is most unfair to those of us that paid a dollar per unit.
    Assuming IMF are successful in recovering funds, it is my understanding each investor will receive their prorata share of the monies recovered less IMF's corkage, [for want of a better word] on a scale as agreed with those that signed up to be part of the action. It is also my understanding that those qualified investors that subsequently sold part or all their units still remain eligible to receive their full share. Buyers/transferees of units after the cut-off date are ineligible to benefit from any recoveries.
    The deal with those that signed up with IMF is on a "No cure, no pay" basis.
    As an Investor, the foregoing is my lay understanding of the situation vis a vis IMF and qualified unitholders and is not tendered as financial advice in any form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.