MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

class action, page-60

1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    These all greedy people have done their home work before release this announcement --- obviously, it is very selfish people. Their behaviors have caused the certain degrees in being attacked all our share holders' rights because the decision made without discussion with our share holders -- this is very serious misconduct and unprofessional manner.
    It is clear that these all greedy people made recovery their money and robber our shareholders’ money --- this is criminal.
    As management, should well understand what is right and what is wrong, what is legal and what is illegal.
    They even did not know this basic theory or they know what is wrong but they persist doing it, I will advise them go back to school to learn some basic things how to behavior themselves. Let some competent people to take over, look after MBN Company and get the best result to everyone, please.
    I reckon all shareholders will never let this shits over our shareholders, and stand up and fight until showing the righteousness as a victory.
    Thanks all shareholders to contribute their time and ideas to give these greedy people a good lesson- class action inevitable.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.