PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

class action, page-31

1. 22,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Bought mine at 1.1 and less, sold all at .4cents, so only lost 63% or less, but quite a sizeable amount of money.

Glad I decided to get rid of them, albeit a bit late, as that was around when I first got involved in the stock market, and didn't realize there were more stings there than a swamp full of mozzies.

Anyhow, all is good now, the only last thing I'd like to see with PDY is for some very serious action to be taken against the B.O.D.

Some people are no doubt going to lose out here, how much is a good question. The impression I'm getting is there is going to be as many buyers increasing their holdings, as what there is going to be people exiting. Should be an interesting day, when it comes.

Might be too much work for them, but why hasn't mngmnt. provided an update to the people that PAY THEIR WAGES, in regards to future plans for PDY, and at least an estimated relisting date. I think they don't care much that this suspension is tying up money that people may well need and be relying on, and could put to better use elsewhere.

As a lot of you will remember, not exactly the type of people I would like running a company that I had money in.

Hope to be re-located back to Perth very soon. Still happy to run the show, with the aid of a 2 bob lawyer, for a small fee. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.