PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Class Action

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    From the explosive nature of recent announcements it is clear the BOD had agendas.
    Yet the humble shareholder had no idea what was going on in the board room.
    The result however is clear just look at the SP; the BOD were at war; how long they have been at war;  IMO since beginning of 2014 when things started to turn.

I haven't lost that much; maybe down 2K but many have lost fortunes.
    My vote is to begin a class action; Slater & Gordon recently won a case with Newcrest which comes to mind.

IMO I think they breached many rules on proper reporting which I have already written about; Salt has also written an excellent summation. The list includes IMO;

1. The trial mining of OP was blatantly flawed
    2. The OP mine was continually advertised as the highest grade deposit in Australia
    3. The CR from PRC to do extensive drilling and convert OP to JORC reserve status never happened
    4. The 2013 Ann report which states 10 plus pages of the mine plan for OP was never followed
    5. The deal with TAM to use Coyote plant which was announced with no consultation; see point 3
    6. The gold lock up saga; which was blatant mis-reporting as head grade from the conveyor would have discounted this theory; the BOD stalling for time???
    7. Now we see the BOD at war likely blaming each other plus other agendas likely coming out of the woodwork after the damage has been done to the humble shareholder

I am sure there are other points I have missed.

This is a disgusting shambles; the average shareholder IMO has been subjected to blatant disregard of ASX rights.
    This must not continue; IMO we must take legal action; I say we should go to war IMO.
    Like to her opinions.
    Last edited by Holdonman: 10/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8991362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19321922 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.