PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Asked for previous post to be deleted and reposted with...

1. 494 Posts.
    Asked for previous post to be deleted and reposted with correction here.

NST could pay losing a class action from sh, but ABU wont be able to without paying a very small portion and folding.

Pacific Rd and APAC are heavily implicated here.

I think things went wrong when the plan we invested in was changed with no indication, as soon as trial mining plant continuing to be used for initial mining was abandoned.

This low cost safety net is what we were sold only to be shafted with a CR and Pacific Road getting a large portion of ABU.

Pacific Road convinced ABU to bring them on board and water down SH with a CR, plus change direction according to a conversation I had with DH after going ballistic that ABU abandoned the original plan.

I suspected at the time there was some sort of shady deal designed to get Pacific Rd ownership / control.

Pac Rd were meant to be a wealth of experience and advice, great advice that turned out to be. Part of Darren s argument was that major SH needed to be diversified in order to stave off any one major SH entity APAC having too much influence and now it seems justified.

Pacific Road were given ABU on a plate by the board and suspected they probably had a kick back for selling us out, but APAC it seems are on form just as they were with Tanami Gold.

I.E run the company into the ground lend money and slowly get control.

Why is Brett taking legal advice re APAC application to the takeovers board?

How do they intend to take over ABU? convince Pacific rd to sell shares to APAC?

Will Pacific Rd sell out?

Will APAC inject enough money to go operational, (with a massive watering down)?

Lots of questions need to be answered here.

All my opinion.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8991362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19321922 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.