GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Yes, i agree, this is tricky right now they "say" for a long...

1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Yes, i agree, this is tricky right now they "say" for a long time now big news coming. YES they promising for a long time and any reasonable review of the current situation would seem to indicate that it MIGHT seem to all be a delusion or a con at worst. The problem lies in the that ASX seem to be letting them go right now and they said end of june or july they will have the answer. We have be promised for months now and still nothing. So perhaps we need to draw the line and get the ASX to lower the boom on them as the SP is locked up which is unfair to holders and even people wishing to buy in as well. The assumption is all will sell out? well maybe true given the news they DID release on crappy well and deal with xstrata so they not holding ALL back it seems. Real news is being released
    We are in limbo with no definite time line. Are we past the point where we say enough is enough, now we take action? Surely the first step is to get the "authorities" to act first as thats the law (guidelines? haha) and if no stronger action is possible then we can advise them of what SH's want to do. If they are genuine, they will quickly reply "sorry we really trying to get this happening and will release by this date either way" enough to flush out any pretence hopefully. Ravens board by now must realise SH's concerns but they just keep extending.- baffles me how they can satisfy ASX with no imminent news is pretty obvious.
    Maybe you should direct your CA to the ASX instead? or this will happen to other stocks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.