GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Class action, page-6

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Again on what grounds?

We recognise that this is speccy stock - and there could be no guarantee of finding gas/oil. Therefore there are no grounds to make any claims on lack of discovery.

The shares are in voluntary suspension - ASX doesn't seem to have any issues with this - they are not mandating that REL begin to trade. In fact, it would appear that REL have been asked to explain the relationship of Ochre consulting services to MPE/REL. Perhaps it is ASX that imposing the VS until REL answer the please explain?

We then have director's fiduciary duties. Have they breached them? Again ASX appears to be looking at this.

In order to file class action, we need to show that the directors have breached their duties that has material resulted in shareholders losing money. At this point in time, what could we show to support such an action?

If ASX or ASIC determine that the directors have acted improperly, I agree, that we would have legal avenues. My query is that to go now - what evidence do we have?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.