AVR 0.00% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

Class action, page-215

1. 3,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    It would be interesting to know why WP's assumptions were so wrong???

I'd imagine he gets a lot of his feed back on sales/possible sales from the likes of his reps, maybe from some personal dealings with Cardiac hospitals, surgeons etc.
    What I do know from talking with my wife with regards to surgeons she scrubs for or work along side in theatre, is they can be very tempremental at times.
    They like what they use, because they're use to using it, or the rep they normally order through doesn't have another better product.
    Some reps will talk with my wife to see if she can get certain surgeons to look at what they consider maybe a superior product, but the surgeon has never used it or considered it before.
    Like a lot of people they stick to what they know....not always for the right reasons, but that's human nature.
    She may then, if she respects the rep, he/she isn't a 'smart arse' and she has dealt with him/her before will over a few weeks discuss it with the surgeon often while they working, who also has quite a lot of respect for his scrub nurse (if they are tops at their job)
    She may have had one of her other surgeons, who has used the same product and found it's great to work with and has little or no after surgery problems.
    There could be quite a few weeks after they do their DD until they finally decide to give it ago.
    The rep needs to be doing regular follow up making the surgeon feel the rep really cares about his needs.
    They can get very upset over things not being as they expect.

Could it be that the some reps are getting over enthusiastic and telling the boss that they've got bthe sale in the bag before it really happens.
    It could be several months before the surgeon makes his or her first order.
    Some don't decide to change, for what ever reason.

It will be interesting to see if our next 4C has made a larger than normal increase in sales.
    Once again, not long to wait. Fingers crossed, I just hope they would like to give us a GOOD worthy surprise.

Lastly, 'The Fat Lady' hasn't sung yet, so all's not lost yet...
    The ADAPT product has got so much potential, in what's already in the pipe line and in other uses in the body.
    I just hope I can still be invested in this potential.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.