AVR 5.56% $12.56 anteris technologies ltd

Class action, page-240

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    how do you know what is a “better company” until you don’t know it’s a “good company”?

Once upon a time Ahz looked a “better company”

It had some of the best looking prospects around!

The whole point of class actions is managements can screw things up in “better companies” then catch you out holding. They catch you out because if management suddenly releases information to the market that the market previously didn’t know, the share price tanks. Info that they should have disclosed earlier on? and sometimes info others in “the know” have known all along- worse acted upon? And sometimes that’s against the law. If it’s against the law compensation is due to investors. That’s why we have corporate laws in particular and laws in general.

And thanks goodness we do. The market is bad enough as it is! If we didn’t have those laws those in the know would get away with it 100% of the time.

I just love the “Ive got a crystal ball” comments of some investors and comments made with the benefit of hindsight.

The market didn’t know about the poor patch results or the misguidance on adapt failing to gain traction until the market knew.

With all due respect I think a read of Taleb’s Black Swan is in need ol sport.

There have been quite a few black swans in AHZ Ltd over the years from my observations

IMO!

JG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.56
Change
-0.740(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $265.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.06 $13.30 $12.55 $359.0K 27.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 399 $12.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.78 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.