AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Class action, page-50

1. 2,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    I completely respect and appreciate what you've said.

I have been a big WP fan, and I want to understand of / how / why he managed to ruin 2 years of hard fought credibility, first with the "no capital raise (and I supported it was for aggressive growth)" comments, and then with an almost 40% guidance miss which was reiterated when we were more half way through the quarter.

The major issue for me is we were 54 days days through a 90 day quarter (1 st April to 24 th May).

Based on Wayne's assurance he implied he has up to the day accuracy add as basis of his forecasts.

In the video Wayne states many times, "we know the business", "not guess work", "we break this down by the rep, hospital and unit level".

How can you be almost 2/3 of the way through a quarter, not have approval in 2 jurisdictions and still be THAT confident you will hit the bullish targets?

I imagine it won't just be "open the flood gates" to revenue add as there would be ramp up time etc.

This isn't about being vindictive, it's about accountability, and understanding if possible fraud that has been committed in the process of "selling the capital raise".

Like I said, I want to see the data that informed this guidance to understand if there was any way even remotely possible any reasonable person could have gone to the same conclusion as the business.

There were 37 days left, and with "April being slow, and a quarterly target of $4.4m, I'm guessing we would have had to achieve something like $2.8m in sales in the remaining 37 days to get anywhere near the $4.4m target.

$2.7m is what we achieved in the whole 90 days!

I want the data. We deserve the data. We should have been up 30%, not down 50% in 2 days. I would have been disappointed, but still holding if the share price remained flat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.