RCR 0.00% 2.5¢ rincon resources limited

"Has there been any progress from this? We registered to take...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253

"Has there been any progress from this? We registered to take part in the class action, but have heard nothing further."

Don't hold your breath.
    The class action will likely rumble on for years yet.
    Like I explained in my earlier response to another poster on 3 Jan 2019., my share of the NCM class action was a check for $43.
    That's 43 dollars not 43 thousand dollars.

I have little hope for anything better to emerge from the class action in relation to my 69,320 shares in RCR.
    Not all that long ago, my holding was worth north of $150k.

It was utter madness and rank arrogance for RCR to have taken on the open-ended risk of achieving connection of the solar farms to the grid when that approval was something over which they had little control.
    It appears that they bet the whole company on being able to make those grid connections for the cost and in the time frame that RCR had estimated in circumstances where they had to get that approval from a bunch of capricious regulators. Utter madness.

Whoever was ultimately responsible for that decision ought to be... (Fill in your own retribution of choice. My suggestion would utilize the rough end of a particularly rough leafed pineapple and it would involve a lot of reciprocatory movement, not to mention the loss of every personal asset at their command.) mad.png

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $37.97K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2708 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.