BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

yes, decisions to be made and need to factor in the potential...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    yes, decisions to be made and need to factor in the potential following scenarios:
    1. could there be a counter offer by another party, especially another Chinese dairy group, which could push price up?
    2. Could FIRB knock this on the head and potentially send this stock back down to around $5-$6 a share immediately with a further reduction possible if then SAMR is further delayed or refused.
    3. Could shareholders reject this offer, or Mengniu pull out of the proposal resulting in Point 2 above?
    4. Could SAMR be granted in the meantime, resulting in a price spike? (Unlikely)

the one big take from this IMO, is that if the offer was withdrawn or if FIRB knocked back the proposal then SAMR would not be granted or endlessly delayed resulting in a SP price plunge down to $4-$5 which is my biggest concern.
    My adviser highly recommended to take the money and run as all indicators suggest that this stock is currently only valued at around $8 prior to yesterday’s announcement.

all my opinion only
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.