GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...what is axiomatic to me reading all of the recent posts, is...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...what is axiomatic to me reading all of the recent posts, is that we have reached a good equilibrium in the conversation ...even Roofy's comments these days appears to be non-emotive

...agree that senior management could still in trouble based on the 2017 narrative...can't see the merit for their defence... but then again, they could still pull that white rabbit out of their asses between now and the court case....so agree with Roofy....about the precedent....can we trust them based on 2017? Worst case is that they pay the price... potentially to be funded by insurance policies.... and they are removed from managing company going forward....but, then again...if found guilty...what is the lost to company...company will be better of without their $2M salaries now that they have been proved to be Disallowed salesmen.... but, I have a funny feeling, that they are going to surprise us...no politician will connect himself with Disallowed... neither the CIA....and I also know how white shoe legal firm works... all about their 98% success ratings...not Disallowed...

...second part is the deemed revenue accretive, but currently bottom line dilutive acquisitions...anyone could spend $10M on a company with $8M revenues... but with $15M losses....valuation is driven by POSITIVE FCF...so we are still waiting for a viable business model...that moment of enlightenment...and the jury is still out whether those acquisitions are just deemed optics to ensure that they meet their ~$10M revenue performance targets...

...thirdly, recent announcements ...with $50M in the bank....& significant cash burn...what is the real story behind the $70M LDA? Could be a few things.... one is they need to have X amount in the bank to execute commercial contract post a successful onboarding ... 2017 $80M fundraise catalyst all over again... or they know that there will be a significant announcement in the pipeline that will justify the LDA execution model...there is no chance of accessing $70M LDA target based on the current ~500k average daily volumes....so connect the dots....and basically keep guessing....

...anyway, still all conjecture...and we will all soon have the answers.... 50/50 at this stage.... and I feel lucky...

...my very patient 2 cents...
    Last edited by PrincessKate: 29/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.