GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Class Action, page-34

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....mate, don't get me wrong...I really feel for you and I totally agree that ASX is deemed the Wild West... that is why so many foreign companies prefer to list on it..... people get away with murder ....

....but saying that, without sounding judgmental...have you ever asked yourself whether 'investing' is your forte? The reason I am asking, is that when I looked at your track record on Hotcopper these last say 3 years, you are probably down about >80% on all the stocks you have commented on, that is assuming your buys are actually close your initial comments.

I have made a lot of mistakes...everyone does.... there will always be dogs in your portfolio...but most of these dogs should be in your high risk bucket...willing to lose it all portfolio bucket...and you should follow your trading plan...i.e. exit strategy...don't wait for a dog to be taken behind the barn to be shot...

So the message I want to convey to you (and I mindful that I am probably just another nutter to you).... don't gamble your /someones else's hard earned away on something that you don't understand or are just deemed unlucky... equities...especially tech IPO's... are deemed high risk... in my private equity days, we use to work on only ~5% success rate...and of those 5%, only 50% of the investors had successful exits.... so how lucky do you think most people are out there?

...so bottom line: anyone who paid more than 20 cent for GSW in the first 3 years of existence.... were just gambling... those who paid ~$4.00, were just playing Russian Roulette....my humble opinion of course.... same with BIG, Theranos, Valiant etc. probably >40% of listed companies.....basically lifestyle companies..... but, I think GSW is going to surprise us all in the very near future.... a positive surprise of course Could to be the come-back of the year....but then again...this is based on conjecture...and connecting dots....could be squares....could be maybe just floaters in my eye....

....there are still so many of these stocks/ traps still trading on the ASX ...most have more red lights that a Christmas tree and still people choose to gamble....believe in the Disallowed they are selling...pump & dump... changing their business model on whatever is selling newspapers these days... look at how many deemed 'bakeries/ sports shoe companies/ RE developers' have now suddenly found the cure for Covid19 for example i.e. HCT ...anyway, totally off the point....

...so learn the lesson and move on...life is too short to be bitter/ to blame others for your gambling addictions & bad luck, because 80% boils down to timing...and that is just based on luck ... but, if you fancy investing... not gambling, learn the basics first... i.e. a company needs to be operationally cash positive or strong balance sheet, to have actual value...without that...it is all conjecture... a walkabout....to potentially nowhere... sponsored by ignorant pipe-dreamers....

...anyway... just my two cents... because I feel sorry for gullible people falling for these lifestyle companies.. but see it as school fees/ life lessons...and move on... the past has no future...and you are not going to be able to change the governance of ASX .... it is, what it is... by design....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.