GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Class Action, page-42

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373

...you are right! I'm sorry....

....they need to be hung, drawn and quartered... made an example of.... this case will most definitely change ASX governance going forward ...and ensure that this will never happen again....even lower the beta risk for all future investments perpetually ... these CA lawyers will be 2021 Nobel price candidates based on how they will enrich the lives of all of the investors out there... even Robert Shiller's empirical analysis of asset prices, will now look vapid when compared to this ground-breaking accomplishment....

...on a more serious note, I hope you get these years of hatred & resentment back somehow.... maybe the net recovery of 5 cent for every $ you have lost would do the trick.... maybe it will take 10 cents...

....but this still doesn't address the ostensible fact that you still suck at timing things, investing, gambling and by the looks of it... still not understanding the difference between the last two...

...my ostensible impious two cents

P.S.
    ....yipp, I agree, their indirect PR stunt was a bit in everyone face, but hey....most PR stunts are usually stretching the truth...all about the small script at the bottom, those annoying caveats...or IPO documents in this case....some companies are paying $100M's to get this kind of press... they got $80M.... and by the looks of it... their PR stint will now also be paid by the CA lawyers (full cost recovery)...genius if you ask me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.