GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Class Action, page-43

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65

There's no hate and resentment I can assure you. Would have packed up toys and walked away years ago if I'd lost my money investing in dogs. Agree to disagree on GSW hey, let's see what shakes out with the CA and ASIC.

For the record you are not wrong that my posting log on HC looks very grim. However many users of HC have a general interest in investing and hence follow and comment on many different stocks.

Just looking at my own posting history I commented on SWM, ISD and MUA because I worked in media; I commented on DXN and NXT because I worked in data centres; I commented on BIG, BLA and SGH because they were interesting train wrecks and/or I knew people there; I commented on LON, GSW and RHG because I lost heaps of money on them.

I don't say this because I expect you to care, it's to point out that you are completely misguided in your conclusions. HC would be a poorer place if people didn't contribute to discussions outside of ramping their own winners, so it's a bit annoying when people like you go after us on a personal level when there's no need (and you're flat out wrong in your assumption).

Not a bad time in the world to be nicer to one another. Good luck with GSW!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.