GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

..@KingHat ...things are not one dimensional.... and your...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ..@KingHat ...things are not one dimensional.... and your conclusion ...and the CA's whole case.... are unfortunately... and everyone that is part of this pointless endeavor will again learn this very expensive lesson based on the two similar cases (case law precedent) ....

...but, to have $1500/hr white shoe lawyers teaching you this lesson, is just bad luck... hope you haven't signed anything with potential cost recovery clauses, A.K.A share the gain/pain clauses.... those annoying caveats that is usually excruciating hard to read/fathom.... if you did, maybe start transferring your assets to your kids name ASAP

.... no subsequent disclosure required pertaining business model & the 2 million potential contractual risks for each future ASX announcement.... this has already been confirmed through similar cases... announcements are deemed an update to already informed investors... this is currently a big problem in algorithm trading which use A.I. news hunters to trigger trades.... they don't always have the context...or unsilo'd qualitative history... to assess the news accurately...

...anyway.... let's agree to disagree... and wait for the judge to re-confirm this based on precedent ...otherwise all ASX announcements are going to be longer than IPO documents (200 pages plus) going forward, if this is deemed a new full disclosure assertion...

...but I looking forward to the share price to be >$4.00 again in the near future... we need only that one specific announcement to ensure that to happen.... but, maybe on the day before pre-trial....just to ensure the $1500/hr lawyers have optimised their fee recovery structure.... because that will be the final nail in the coffin for the CA's case...

...so forget the potential 200 page future announcement semantics & all that jazz at this stage ...there will be no case should this share be back to $4.00 again... nobody told people to sell when the announcements explicitly said that this could take ~2 years to crystallise any results...

... still my two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.