IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

You have to be a little cautious in what you say in an open...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    You have to be a little cautious in what you say in an open forum so I’ll try to stick with facts here rather than make any accusations. My gut feel however is that the ASX announcements made in relation to funding were not made in good faith. .

IGE is not the first venture that Stuart Clarke and Paul Dickson have been involved with.

Dickson & Dickson Healthcare Pty Limited is a company which Paul Gregory Dickson, Stuart Clark and Fandola Investments Pty Limited were all involved with. This company went into administration in 2016 with Ferrier Hodgson forming the view that insolvency existed within the group of companies. Litigation was raised against the former directors.

“On or around May 2016, the board of directors became concerned that certain accounting entries may have been misstated in the accounts prepared for FY14, FY15 and FY16. An investigation was undertaken into a wide range of issues potentially impacting the accounts”

The before and after figures from the report.

upload_2021-6-5_11-0-34.png

A link to the report can be found here. It’s well worth a read and there appear to be many similarities to what’s going on today.

https://financedocbox.com/83254300-...erly-claveguard-pty-ltd-dp-logistics-pty.html

Joshua Herbertson confirmed to me that the directors and officers of IGES held insurance. It’s my understanding that this insurance is a protection against being sued by investors or actual or alleged wrongful acts in managing a company. It would be great to know the limitations of this coverage. If a class action were to be raised then this insurance payout would be the main prize for out of pocket investors. Second prize would be the insurance company proving that the the D&O’s were ineligible for payout….

“D&O insurance will not provide coverage for what many would consider the worst acts of the directors or officers; dishonesty, fraud, criminal or malicious acts committed deliberately”

Personally I would support a class action despite not having the time nor inclination to lead one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.