CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

class action, page-45

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    JD,

All the more fool you are if you think they have no chance of winning. Thanks for your opinion though, its appreciated.

In my opinion they should be sued, companies like this should be accountable for their actions, and shareholders who bought this stock on false pretenses should be compensated. Too much of this back-scratching bulldust goes on in the corporate world, sucking money out of the average investor whilst the instigators (where is the CEO now) line their pockets and walk away with a golden handshake for a job well done.

We are forced to invest our money via superannuation, into companies like CNP, yet the accountability remains inexistent.

This is why litigation is on the increase and this is why regardless of lack of precedence, a large company (and lets face it they've only become a large company in the last 18 months and only because of their flawed now-failing business plan) is eventually going to succumb to the wrath of public anger. It may or may not be Centro but it will happen.

That's all I have to say, some of you precious CNP investors can cuddle your holdings at night, it seems that some have grown so attached you just cannot comprehend any negativity.

Adios!

Oh and to most of you good luck, I don't wish losses on anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.