BNB babcock & brown limited

class action, page-2

1. 13,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2730
    Class action.....I dont know....I made a complaint to the ASX on the 11th....... I suggest if you feel dudded make a complaint to the ASX otherwise they will not take notice, we need the ASX to clean this practice up otherwise investors are not going to invest.......this was the second biggest investment bank investment bank in AUS and I dont think this should happen in 2008

My reasons for complaining:

Reason: guidance affirmed more than once and in presentations
    Directors meeting was on Friday 8th(so I am told) so they should have announced a problem before Monday at 10.31 on the 8th, infact they should have informed the market before the meeting as the writedowns being considered were serious, and the Board must have known about the agenda and the reason for a meeting, yet they allo0wed the shares to trade from 6.50 on Friday to 7.03 on Monday, was this delay so insiders could get out while the investors continued to buy based on what was known in the market
    Notice on Tuesday re DON:ASx shows that they were selling out in JAN08 and they must have known the equity value of at least that investment was much lower and that a write down was coming yet they informed the market all ok in MArch08 and continued to do so....how did the auditor not think a wirtedown on this was justified in MAr08, especially when I read they were getting 9Mil in consulting fees
    I asked them to look at any trades of directors or related parties between the 4th AUg and 10.31 on Monday 11th....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.