IMU 1.79% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Class action, page-127

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    seriously zero impact. so many inane comments over the week. people not even knowing how vwap is calculated, whether they are entitled to the SPP, not sure how to apply, no understanding of market cap. I could go on.

the same people that are all over the medical science. lol.

actually helps me stay focused on the risk / reward on offer. sit back and listen to the company announcements in the main. (after all the directors have a legal obligation to the company and asx, unlike the I'll informed on HC), aided by perspective from HC sure , but there are so many in here with no idea of the very basics that I take no guidance from their comments.

they might guess right and say I told you so, but throw rice at the side of a barn and you'll hit something sometimes.

good luck all. know yourself and your limitations. there are sone real bottom feeders here trying to sh!t stir from an ignorant perspective, and some negative perceptions that are worth listening to ( those from people that at least know the basic and aide insight by offering a different perspective which is welcome and useful ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $757.1K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2203877 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 244428 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.