IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Once the Special meeting is concluded this week, I do believe...

1. 13,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2315
    Once the Special meeting is concluded this week, I do believe that we will see a clearer playing field moving into the future.

SPP is obviously not universally welcome - and it was, to be honest, a clumsy way of raising the cash for the acquisition.

Getting back to concentrating on the "science" and progressing to future trial results and data, will promote increased strength in the SP over the next three months.

The BOD are the only ones who know of what is going on with any partnerships or even commercial deals that will come - or how the recent acquisition is assisting in creating these opportunities.

The stress on holders over the last year, may have reached its low point. We have seen a drop in shorting positions over the last month, we have seen funds off-load their holdings at bargain prices as IMU exits the ASX200 and NOTHING has indicated that the fundamentals of IMU have declined - in fact, they have improved. The dilution is certainly something we need to look at as a negative.

People's anger at the SPP will diminish over time - and it only needs one great announcement - with a resulting rise in the SP for mot people's resentment and fear to disappear.

We also should be more in the "normal" world where good announcements actually are not punished by the machinations of funds who clearly were manipulating the SP. Great announcements will see improvements in investors assets.

For the first time in a year, I am looking forward to my investment in IMU appreciating - and perhaps a dramatic rise in the SP over the next 6 months is not beyond the realms of reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.