IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Dear followers and holders..... There have been a great deal of...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Dear followers and holders.....

There have been a great deal of comments on this thread about ousting management in response to the hurt being experienced by the vast majority of shareholders, myself included. I find this train of thought somewhat concerning and akin to throwing out your cars tyre just because you had a puncture.

We are extremely fortunate enough to live in a country where we are able to cast a vote on how, across many aspects, the BOD are remunerated as well as to some degree, also have a say in how a company is run (being the issue of shares, performance rights, bonuses etc). I believe that we need to sit back and take a few minutes to appreciate this because there aren't many countries in the world that permit this type of interaction with the general public, let alone the shareholder. Hey, at least we are able to invest.... anyone willing to move to a country where you can't?

Many, including myself, have openly questioned the actions by PH over the past few years. PH has not done anything that I am aware of that is unlawful. What I question about his actions is the ethicalness of his actions as being a member of the BOD and having access to a far greater amount of commercially sensitive information than that of the average investor, this is what I believe that the average shareholder should be questioning. This is my personal view and I am happy to be provided reliable information to support otherwise.

Many forget how much money LC stumped up in converting her options at the onset of Covid. If you need reminding how much she stumped up, it was just over $500k and at the current SP, she is well in the red with the most of us.

Let us not throw the baby out with the bathwater at this AGM. If you have a legitimate gripe, then formally write to IMU as formally writing forces a governance process. If you do, do so with respect and form your argument logically in order to espose the same in return.

I wish each and every one of you every success in your investment in IMU and I particularly wish for the best outcome for IMU's patients.

Have a great arvo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.