IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

re-electing hopper adds risk to your investment. For despite any...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    re-electing hopper adds risk to your investment. For despite any possible success with the science you my friend are at risk of getting screwed out of your right to that success.

a lot of people say he has skin in the game and therefore his goals are aligned with retail. That is not accurate though. In fact he has used other peoples money to get this company off the ground and enrich himself all the way along (big sale Ty without results, gifting options that he converts at low strike prices, selling when the sp is high, payments to his secondary companies, etc.). It is in fact a completely risk free exercise and enterprise for paul hopper. It is the smart way for him to do it - I commend him for it - and It is also not unusual to use other peoples money for business ideas if you have the smarts.

Anyway, what it means is he is not aligned with retail investors in any meaningful way. Because even if this fails, he wins. All we have from him is his obligations to act in our interest. If he is not doing that he’s got to go! It is clear to all and sundry he has not acted in sh interests as much as his own and other associates. He is an added risk to investors of this company. I want less risk, safer hands.

paul hopper must go urgently to build the company back up from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.