IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Class action, page-176

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Batfink - I'm very sorry for the loss of your nephew. 27 Yrs is ridiculously young.

Cancer is one of the most complex puzzles in health and some here say a cure of cancer is akin to the holy grail.
    I've had cancer and I'm now all clear (so the tests say, bar one abnormally - very lucky for me but there's not a day that goes by where I'm thinking will it reappear? I'm very positive it won't - surgery and biopsy seemed/ was positive
    My wife has said to me 3 times this month that she's worried? - she shouldn't be.

I know your sentiment with the BOD at IMU is to stay the course and I get that.
    I've been invested in IMU for 6 years now and also been around the block a few times, however the past mistakes are a few too many.

Don't be afraid of change !

Sometimes, just sometimes it's hard for the original people, the pioneers, the dreamers to let go and sometimes it's just time.
    And for IMU BOD it's probably feels a bit late for change but better late than never. I'm sure its hard to let go.

Don't be afraid of change !

IMU needs a new renewed leadership and engagement to win back trust of Shareholders.
    To take the company to the next steps.
    To partner with the correct Big Pharma that has the resources and people power to see through the trials and FDA approvals to ultimately reach the everyday patient suffering from their various form of cancer - whatever that may be.

Unless change is made soon, then delay is ensured for that to happen.
    Change in management could be considered progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.