IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

I've been here for quite a while too, and while I remain pretty...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    I've been here for quite a while too, and while I remain pretty neutral (perhaps slightly towards stay) on weather or not PH stays or goes, I honestly believe that wanting to change the board of directors is investment suicide.

Despite what people say on these forums about what the board should or should not be doing, how long ago they should have consolidated or listed on NASDAQ or when they could have signed a deal, the truth of the matter is that BP want verified data before committing to any sort of relationship, commercial or otherwise. It does not take much research to find out how long medical trials generally take to produce data from each phase. Imugene has been racing through the trials in a speed unheard of for the large part. When one actually sits down and compares the speed Imugene is moving compared to the speed that is normal, its quite plain to see how quick things are rolling on, relatively speaking.

The issue is that holders have taken comments like the dance cards and the like to mean something commercial is imminent, and I will raise my hand to say that I am one of them. Truth be told, we simply don't know if or even how many negotiations have taken place. Perhaps those comments were bang on from the perspective of the board at the time, and then suddenly BP pulled out because of a pandemic or something - who knows. Certainly no-one on these forums, not even the most eloquent of them.

Let's just assume however in a fictitious stretch, that those comments were made with the intention to imply that something of a commercial agreement was just round the corner while knowing full well it was not. It does not change the fact that the current team has been progressing the trials far quicker than anyone could realistically hope, and currently hurtling toward getting the data needed for a real commercial outcome. If one thinks they are slow and not getting the data to where it needs to be for BP then I would suggest they are not necessarily grounded in full reality.

There are times when a fresh BoD is needed and welcomed, but to slow down, or even stop the progress temporarily, because of some perceived delay when the evidence shows the opposite is as ludicrous as the suggestion of a class action. This is such a bad idea, that if it was presented by a new poster I would assume they were shorting the stock. Next will be to suggest that we change the board of the BP because they haven't signed up to a deal yet. I thought we moved past the theory of being the centre of the universe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.