IMU 4.31% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Class action, page-87

1. 4,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2015
    A lot of moaning here. Dont you just love it?

If you think you are capable of growing your wealth through investing in the share market, you need to keep your emotions out of it. If you feel you need to invest in the biotech drug discovery end of the share market, you need to be grown up about it.

Noone, other than yourself, forced you to hit the buy button. But, once you did hit that buy button, its entirely up to you how you manage that investment. And hitting buy, and then sitting back and waiting for the share price to hit $1 or more is not investing. Thats called gambling.

The buying of the share is the easy bit. What you do next is the hard bit. Particularly at this end of the market where no dividends are paid and risk is still high as drugs develope through the pipeline.

You must keep greed out of the equation. I am sure we have all seen posters when the share price is rising boast about how many millions they have made while they belittle anyone who takes a profit. Bet you dont hear very much from them at the moment. But when times turn, they will be back. These folks are gamblers.

Take a look at OPT, IHL and RAC as other companies where the price overshoots its fair value based on FOMO. And look how, as this is realised the price retreats. This plays out for most speculative companies. I only mention the ones I have been involved with.

Before you press buy, have a plan of where you will start to take profit. And see if this return will be worth the risk. To pick these take prifit points, look at the market cap vs the pipeline vs peers. Look at the chart and see where areas of support and resistance are. And keep an eye on the development, and spend to ensure things are ticking along as they should. Make your decisions on fact not emotion.

There are many posters on the IMU thread that share their charting thoughts. These are the people that are still making money from IMU. These are the people you should be learning from. No greed, no emotion, just factual interpretation. They show there are many ways to skin a cat chart wise, but they give very useful ideas.

If you are in the red I am very sorry to hear it. But rather than moan, try and learn from it so it doesn't happen again. As this is how those now making money learnt.

Market caps of most bio tech companies have been pillaged. Doing research now to find the diamond in the rough may present opportunity that doesn't often present itself. Finding the right one, and managing it correctly can be life changing. But you have to do it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(4.31%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $304.7K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2914658 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 529320 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ 2041448
Last updated 11.54am 17/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.