MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Oh look what I found!Reckon ASIC have called me and discussed...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Oh look what I found!

Reckon ASIC have called me and discussed this?

Reckon Magnis will trade?

Reckon I’m just your average troll?

Reckon I should learn how to play Golf?

You published private chats our of context, F you, now it’s my turn you Fn loser

4th Oct 2023
    As you are aware I am a shareholder in Magnis Energy. I wrote to you on 26th July 2023 asking for the share register so that I could contact other holders with regard to calling an ‘Extraordinary General Meeting’ of shareholders, as I believe there are a number of holders who are unhappy with the company’s performance and if over 5% holders agree, we are entitled to call an EGM. After several attempts to follow up on this request, you have not responded to myself or my Lawyer, which is disappointing and unacceptable. I note with interest that the share price has declined some 30% since then and it is unknown what the share price will be when/if the stock is reinstated on the ASX. It is my firm belief these shareholder losses could have been averted had you provided the necessary documentation and an EGM called. I am unsure where the liability lies in this instance?

I still require this document and I believe I am entitled to obtain it, given the purpose I will be using to for?

Please provide this document as a matter of urgency. Since that date Magnis Energy have released their full year results for 2022/23 and I am very concerned about the future of the Company. It would appear to my uneducated self that you may be trading while insolvent?

However, I am sure the regulatory bodies are looking into that?

Given the plethora of ‘Announcements’ made by the company over many years and very few, if any delivered, I no longer have faith in the Company’s Announcements, public statements and ‘paid for’ interviews. Given the ongoing suspension from the ASX my fears are heightened. I would like to find out for myself if this business is ‘real’ and a viable investment, or if “I have done my Dough”?

The focus of your Board appears to be on the IM3NY business in Endicott, New York State. I would respectfully ask that you allow me to send one of my delegates on a supervised tour of the facility so they can assess the manufacturing capabilities, inventory on hand and understand the progress of the business in general. I would assume this visit would take about 2 hours to gain a proper understanding of my investment. I believe the address is:
    IM3NY1093 Clark Street, Building 257-2Endicott, NY 13760

Could you please respond within 48 hours so that I can make the necessary arrangements. Under seperate cover I have sent my additional concerns regarding various nefarious activities to the ASX and ASIC.

Regards,
    Andrew J. Price

You want to publish out of context private chats, hold onto your seats, because it’s all coming out There’s more coming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.